Marketing/ Business Administration Apprentice
As a Marketing/ Business Administration Apprentice at our Walsall office,you will be joining our Head Office Central Marketing Team to assist with the administrative duties of an expanding and active team.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 3000 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client's individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Arranging meetings and booking rooms
- Replying to generic emails and liaising with suppliers and intermediaries
- Providing assistance with planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Draft, format, and print relevant documents
- Maintaining stock levels and placing orders for marketing related supplies that are needed
- Interaction with key stakeholders across the business
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested
- On occasion supporting website functions and updating social media profiles
- An assessor will visit you on a regular basis to support you with your NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
The candidate would ideally have the following personal attributes and qualifications:
- Minimum Grade 4 (C Equivalent) in English, Maths and ICT
- Good attention to detail, ability to stay calm under pressure and desire to show initiative
- A great team player
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development. The successful candidate will embark on a Business Administration Apprenticeship supporting the Marketing team.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.