Sales Administrator Assistant Apprentice
Job title: Sales Administrator Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Birmingham, Hockley
Wage: GBP660 per month
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9am till 5pm - Friday 9am till 4pm / 36.5 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7.5 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
My client has been supplying a wide range of products to schools for the last 15 years. They offer a wide-range of affordable gifts for all occasions that can be customised for customer needs.
The Apprentice role is to provide assistance to the Sale Adminstrator team, helping maintain and create efficiencies within the team and processes. The team deals with Orders to dispatch. This is a great team to join if you are looking to gain the experience and skills to start a succesful career in the Business Administration sector.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Annual bonuses
- Annual pay increase
- 28 days annual leave entitlement inlcuding bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Working with IT packages, Excel, word and Office
- The candidate will also develop IT skills within this role
- Updating and reviewing internal CRM system
- Putting together letters, emails of communication using a good standard of written skills
- Taking and making client calls, answering queries and eventually becoming the point of contact for queries
- Making own decisions within the sales role relating to sending out confirmations, messages, making order decisions, dispatch decisions and being able to work under pressure
- Maintaining office supplies
- On occasions to take minutes at meetings and follow up on chasing actions
- Stock control is also required as part of this role
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Exceptional organisation skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.