We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Insurance Advisor / Administrator to work within our back office Insurance team.
Working in a team you will complete a monthly cycle of Insurance tasks that assists in the process within the premium Insurance department.
You will work closely with syndicates to provide a complete data base of written and premium risks and will be responsible for managing broker relationships to bring about continuous improvements in the provision and quality of bordereaux. You will work to meet pre-agreed targets to ensure that internal and external SLA's, and objectives are met.
This is a M-F role office hours - Salary up to GBP18k
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good motivational, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Information from Client remote Systems / market repositories.
- Set up Cover holder/ Binder information onto Insurer and Market Services' bespoke System using key details from the slip sections and ensuring where binders have multiple sections that all this information is uploaded accurately.
- Where broker/ third parties utilise repositories ensure bordereaux is downloaded and any missing bordereaux should be reported.
- Contact brokers/ third parties to obtain all missing written and premium bordereaux which is not available on market systems.
- Review all emails that are sent and processed within a timely manner.
- To save Bordereaux received to correct locations and file email correspondence in the correct Insurer and Market Services' format.
- Reconcile the premium bordereaux against Account Enquiry to ensure the overall premium declarations on the bordereaux have been signed and paid to Xchanging.
- Map subsequent bordereaux against pre-defined templates, creating templates where these do not exist.
- Submit all new/ amended mapping templates to QC and work with the quality controller to resolve errors and ensure these errors are improved on.
- Review compliance checks upon uploading, against client requirement tables, validating certain fields as defined under the slip requirements against the information supplied within the bordereaux.
- Maintain feedback in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring this is followed up where necessary. Ensure such feedback is comprehensive and addresses all related criteria thus providing dashboard viewers with a true and accurate position.
- Progress cover holder bordereaux standards to bring these in line with Lloyd's and clients' requirements and escalations any bordereaux quality issues to the broker and team leaders.
- Conduct analysis of historical bordereaux uploads eradicating bordereaux provision and quality issues as part of the renewal reporting process.