PA to CEO
A successful and growing corporate organisation is looking for an individual dedicated to offering a excellent support service to a senior board member. This is a unique and varied role which will also include personal and family support.
Therefore, we are looking for an individual with previous experience supporting at a senior level, ideally within the professional services. This role will also include international events co-ordination so could suit candidates with corporate events background.
This will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management- including travel planning (often international) internal and external meetings and ensuring the week runs smoothly
- Managing family travel, often to tight or changing deadlines
- Organise venues, catering and refreshments
- Managing inboxes, ensuring correspondence of priority is flagged and addressed
- Attend and take minutes of meetings and distribute as appropriate
- Ensure Board information is chased and collected and ensure Board papers are distributed on time
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when requited - including managing expenses, prepare PowerPoints, project support and general office management.
This is an exciting full-time opportunity based in corporate offices in Birmingham City Centre. You must possess experience in the above listed responsibilities as well as a can-do attitude, be highly organised and understand the importance of confidentiality. This is a permanent role and will pay up to GBP37,000 for the right experience.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online. For more information, please call Ruth at Katie Bard on 0.