An unbelievable opportunity has arisen to join a global business in the role of Project & Business Administrator. Working within the HR team, you will provide 1st class project administration support and take ownership for a number of exciting developments within the organisation.
This role is ideal for someone looking to gain experience within a commercial business setting and showcase superb communication and organisational skills. You will be self-motivated, energetic and positive with excellent analytical and business support abilities.
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate or of graduate calibre and ideally be available at short notice.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To organise and coordinate events within the talent and resource function including learning programs and recruitment activities.
- Be responsible for all activities within the learning cycle and administrative support required during a recruitment project.
- In addition the role involves analysis of information and writing of detailed reports, and responsibility for developing processes and systems including Resource link and Firefish.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Training course and event co-ordination and administration including evaluation
- Analysis of data and production of written reports on a monthly basis and as required
- Collation and maintenance of the central succession plan for the Business
- Organisation of meetings and administrative support for the Head of Talent and Resource
- Promotion and maintenance of the company's e-learning platform and roll out of mandatory e learning modules to meet legislative requirements
- Administration of the Apprenticeship Levy and audit of off the job training records for the current Apprentices in our Business to ensure compliance
- Maintenance of the Training Database and the Training Waiting list
- Maintenance of the Talent and Resource sections on the Company Intranet
- Development and maintenance of the relevant sections of Resource Link
- Supporting the business in using the on-line PDR system in line with Group Company requirements and to be the acknowledged expert in using the process
- Collation of calibration reports and data as part of the performance review process
- Support the Resourcing function in the use, development and deployment of Firefish to the business including delivering basic training for line managers and HR Business Partners.
- Processing of invoices and maintenance of the cash commitment tracker and budget plan
- Liaison with UK HR Shared Service Centre to produce reports and the collation of data on learning and development activities within the Business in line with balanced scorecard requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written English and good level of verbal reasoning
- Strong face to face and telephone communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- High competency in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ideally additional packages
- Ability to learn about new on-line systems quickly and a willingness to develop systems to create time efficiencies and increase quality
- Able to work quickly and accurately and produce a high volume of work in time allocated
To apply or for further information please contact Zoe Ellis at Brellis Recruitment asap.