Business Change Manager
**Business Change Manager Required in Warwick**
Business Change Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Initial Period: 6 Months
Our client is an international utilities company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering utilities services to many millions of people across Great Britain
You will be Responsible for;
* Work on multiple change projects within the overarching Program scope.
* Mobilise the global central control group, overseeing the training development and delivery and managing the end-to-end change
* Equip the business with the right access to information, training and support to effectively enable to the transformation of business processes
* Work with the individual Project Manager for priority backlog initiatives to conduct change impact assessments, develop a change action log and identify areas for capability development
* Work with the Communications Lead to plan, define and oversee the global communications campaign and support materials for the business
* Track and manage global stakeholders, anticipate areas of resistance and identify mitigation activities
* Identify, track and realise benefits
* Adhere to the Business' Project Lifecycle standards with regular reporting and planning meetings
* Conduct business readiness assessments and feed into overall readiness plan ahead of each deployment
Run change champion network across the business
Develop and present core business change deliverables to the relevant stakeholders and obtain approval for sign-off
* Windows 10 Deployment Experience
* Blended skill set with the ability to manage communications and training requirements and manage the resources assigned to these roles
* Manage risks and issues with firm mitigation plans assigned to business change
* Drive the cultural change and behaviours needed for the program to achieve success across the business
* Ability to produce high-quality deliverables in line with the governed Change Delivery Framework and strong understanding of all components of Change Management Framework
* Background in consulting would be preferred
* Some element of travel may be required to sites around the UK and some travel to the USA may also be an option
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.