IT Project Manager SaaS
IT Project Managing the customer journey and delivery of bespoke software through professional project management experience.
Client facing role to assist in the requirements, design, delivery, testing and post go-live support of industry leading software for a vast array of clients across the UK
My client are a Global Software house specialising in a software solution which automates business processes and saves businesses lots of time, effort and money through Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms. The business make a bespoke product which is being rolled out across the UK and overseas in the USA and Canada and through really high growth, there are a number of opportunities for experienced IT Project Managers (SaaS) to join the business and help them grow further to become the global industry leader in their field.
- Ability to contribute at all stages of a customer project from pre-sales, implementation and customer training, to post go-live ROI
- Track, report and deliver to company revenue recognition targets
- Demonstrate understanding of project milestones and the project plan
- Able to manage project documentation to the business standard through project lifecycle including RAID (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) logs and Risk register/scoring
- Ensure or assist the identification of issues and risks and where appropriate, assists in their mitigation
- Ensure or assist in the delivery of solutions using businesses operating model and operating standards.
- Demonstrate and maintain effective communication with stakeholders - both internal and external
- Assist in the promotion of the business culture and working ethos
Must have some professional experience working as an IT Project Manager (Preferably with SaaS experience)
Must have strong problem solving skills
Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment
External stakeholder and customer engagement skills - must be client facing
Experience/knowledge of working in a software house massively advantageous (SaaS)
Experience of formal testing, documentation and requirements capturing
Team player and actively committed to team development
Experience of MS Project, Gantt charts etc. useful
GBP35,000 - GBP50,000 + Benefits