Recruitment Resource Apprentice
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship? Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
As a Sourcer you will take ownership of end to end recruitment actives for clients. You will be required to direct source/screen active and passive candidates ensuring that performance targets are met. You will be taking ownership to manage Associates from: offer management to on-boarding, general queries, and redeployment at the end of contracts.
- Collaborates with Clients/ Recruiters/ Contract managers and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients
- Achieve set KPI's and SLAs
- Understand client/programme process
- Manage candidate from pre-screen to end of assignment including tasks such as: Onboarding, general queries and once assignment is over to ensure we redeploy in to another assignment
- Utilise advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles within the Connect database, ensure that candidates details have the appropriate skills / experience attached to profile.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply
- Post roles on appropriate sites, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter/ Contract Managers to finalise selection
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer's internal policies & procedures
- Manage process and data via ATS/CRM/VMS platforms/Connect
- Schedule interviews with candidates and send out relevant interview confirmations
- Conduct competency based telephone and video interviews
- Request online testing for candidates and review tests against benchmarks
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate Will:
* Be organised.
* Work well under pressure.
* Be a good communicator both written and verbal.
* Be a good team player.
* Driven to succeed
Interviews for this role are Thursday 26th July 2019. Please make sure you're available before you consider applying.
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.