Service Desk Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client in Kidderminster to help us deliver a quality service to new and existing customers.
Ideally applicants will have an excellent knowledge of computer parts together with a strong knowledge and interest in IT.
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business and to be part of a friendly team environment.PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITY'S:
- Processing calls through in-house systems
- Providing call order support via email and telephone
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Checking status and progress of calls
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Monitor the deliveries of all active orders and chase late suppliers
- Deal with invoice queries from suppliers, as and when they arise
- Arrange the return of items ordered in error or DOA back to the suppliers
- Good basic knowledge of desktop and laptop parts
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise workload based on importance
- Immaculate attention to detail with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work on your own initiative, or as part of a team
This is a temp to perm position offering around 16 - 18K, full time, 37.5 hour per week.
For more information, please call the office on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy