Sales Order Processor
Sales Order Processor/ Internal Sales Person - GBP22,926 p.a
A brilliant opportunity in Warwick for an internal sales person or a sales order processor to join a thriving SME.
This is a great opportunity to join a small team in a successful business, reporting directly to the Sales Order Processing Team Leader. This is a diverse role, and the ideal candidate will be adaptable and open to take on various roles within the company as required. Full training and support will be given.
The key responsibilities are:
* Sales Order Processing - UK & Export
* Organising despatch
* Liaising with hauliers
* Raising work sheets for the Production Department
* Liaising with Production, Sales & Technical departments
* General Office duties
* Holiday cover for other roles within the office including credit chasing and label printing.
The key attributes required for this role:
* Good customer facing skills.
* A willingness to tackle problems.
* Reliability, punctuality & enthusiasm.
* Organisation and accuracy.
* Good teamwork with an awareness to seek help when needed in a timely fashion.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office.
The successful candidate will have worked in a fast-paced commercial sales order processing environment or be a graduate with a 2:1 degree with commercial experience. Driving licence is essential.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm Friday 8.30am -3pm (Total of 38 hours) 22 days annual holiday + statutory holidays