HR Apprentice (Recruitment)
CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have an exciting HR apprenticeship available for the right candidate who is ambitious, dedicated and keen to kick-start their career in Human Resources.
The primary function of this role is to provide HR and Recruitment administrative support to the HR Team whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer care at all times.
- Preparing and sending accurate documentation to colleagues and Managers
- Assisting with general recruitment activities as necessary
- Ensuring all data on employee records and computer systems is accurate and kept up-to-date
- Communicating with Managers and colleagues by email, post and telephone
- Delivering excellent customer service while dealing with colleague enquiries and requests
- Preparing ad hoc employee/manager reports in word and excel as required
- Undertaking any relevant ad hoc activities related to the role
- Supporting the HR team with general clerical and admin duties
We have a lot to offer our new apprentice including:
- Skills and on the job training to support personal development and career progression
- Lots of opportunity for career progression within the HR team, reviewing training progress and mapping out future career development
- Great culture with supportive and friendly team guiding you every step of the way
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to secure a permanent role with CitySprint and become an integral part of the HR team
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Good computer / IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Appreciation and respect for the confidential nature of HR activities and requests dealt with daily
- Motivated with a "can-do" attitude and a committed approach to your role
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Punctual with an excellent attendance record and strong level of commitment to the job at hand
- Genuine interest in HR and a desire to see your own impact on activities within a HR scope
- Minimum 5 GCSE's A*- C or equivalent including Maths and English
- Candidates must not have existing qualifications in HR as this is an Apprenticeship and is not open to candidates with prior HR qualifications
If this sounds like the ideal first step in developing your career, don't hesitate. Submit your CV with cover letter outlining why you're the ideal person for the job by following the application link.
This role offers a standard apprenticeship rate of GBP9,750.
CitySprint supplement this with a GBP50 weekly attendance bonus therefore total rate GBP12,350
Closing dates for applications is 23rd August 2019. We reserve the right to close this advert following sufficient applications. Therefore, we encourage all applications to apply as quickly as possible.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this role - thank you in advance.