My client is an IT Security company located in the centre of Birmingham who are looking to bring on Operation Security Analysts, this is an ideal role for a Graduate.
This is an exciting position to join a cutting-edge company who want you as an IT professional to come on board an instantly make a difference. You will be given every opportunity to develop your skills with the IT arena and provide you with a career you are looking for within Technology.
What will the job entail day to day?
- Your job will be to discover and analyse threats to your clients using a technical forensic analysis platform
- You will be liaising with external parties to explain problems found in both technical and simple terms
- Working in a pressured environment within set timescales
- Due to the nature of the role and what is needed the role covers a 24/7 operating time, therefore you will need to be willing to work a shift pattern on a rota'd basis (including evening, weekends and night shifts)
What is the client looking for?
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Maths or IT or a Sound IT technical background
- Knowledge of networking foundations, i.ee IP addressing etc
- An ability to multi task
What's in it for you?
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are a looking for your next challenge where you can make a real difference then do not delay, get in touch with Roxy Dodds by searching Cameron James Manchester or apply today.