GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 + study support + pension + progressive holiday entitlement
A Trainee Paraplanner is sought by a growing financial services firm who have established an excellent reputation for the level of service and expertise that they offer to a growing client base of HNW individuals and business owners. Due to expansion and increasing levels of work, they seek to recruit an individual who may already have some experience in the financial services or banking sector, alternatively you may also be a graduate seeking to enter the financial services sector. You will be offered an attractive starting salary, a training package including exam and study support. You will be supported by an experienced team of professional advisors to ensure that you have thorough knowledge of products, processes, regulations and standards.
- Provision of administration and technical support to a team of Financial Planners and Advisers
- Provision of technical reports
- Conduct research into financial product providers and investments
- Analysis of statistics
- Ensuring compliance with FCA regulations
- Client liaison
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Organised and efficient administration skills to meet demanding deadlines
- Numerate analytical skills
- An excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- A real interest in investments, pensions and the financial markets
- A high standard of professionalism and presentation
- Willingness and ambition to study towards continuing professional qualifications
- Previous experience as a Paraplanner or Administration would be an advantage.
My client is a successful and expanding firm of financial advisers who have great energy and commitment to support an individual taking the next step in their financial services career.
Super rewards, support and career opportunities exist for the right person joining this friendly team.
Salary GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience) + study support.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.