6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for a Programme Director to join our Utilities Client based in Warwick on a initial 6 month contract with scope to extend. My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Experience we are looking for:
- The ability to manage internal stakeholders at Board / Exec level
- Experience implementing SCADA Systems
- The ability to manage and motivate a team of senior SME's & programme / project managers
- The ability to manage in periods of ambiguity and provide the team with clear focus / direction
- Understands risk based strategies and processes and how these can be leverages to inform key programme decisions
- Provides constant focus on the programme business case & challenges on-going value as appropriate
- Understands the broader business strategy and can leverage opportunities to provide additional added value during the delivery programme objectives
- The ability to work with and leverage external stakeholders - e.g. legal, regulators, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple third-party suppliers and get them all working to common goals & objectives
- Proven ability to demonstrate the successful delivery of highly complex programmes
- Management of programme delivery budgets of over GBP10m
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer