Junior Product Trainer
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries employing about 45.000 staff.Job Description
Our vision is to provide industry leading web and mobile platforms which add value to our clients and our service offering. Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible for the support and successful on-boarding of new and existing clients onto our new online offerings.
The core function of the role is to provide client training, support and set-up for all our online offerings.
Work directly with the Software team to take customer feedback, provide ideas and help innovate our web and mobile offerings.
You will build long lasting relationships with our customers and will understand their business processes and requirements in detail. You will partner closely with our in house development team to deliver new technology and represent the customer in internal meetings. Working closely with wider teams within the business to understand various requirements and business operations.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the sales pipeline and recently "won" business in order to plan workload
- Meet with new clients to understand their existing testing routines and processes in detail.
- Data gather on behalf on the client to ensure a smooth and timely transition into Eurofins Laboratory systems
- Set up and configure Eurofins business systems.
- Train and support all key stakeholders in the use of various online and mobile tools to ensure effective use of the transactional processes of these systems. (Web Training and On-Site Training)
- Act as the first point of contact for the client on any issues, concerns and technical inputs during the on-boarding process
- To liaise with other members of the Eurofins team, including Sales, ASM and BU Managers to ensure the successful on-boarding of new clients
- Work closely with the development team to help innovate and suggest ideas for solutions.
- Be a strong team player demonstrating excellent communication and influencing skills
Initially this will be an office based role, with travel and client visits expected after completion of training.This position is ideal for anyone with strong presentation, communication and creative skills. An excellent entry into the IT industry for non-technical experience.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel)
- Technically Minded (Comfortable with using different web and mobile applications)
- Full UK driving license
In return you can expect a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, good team and working environment, life assurance and other benefits such as Perkbox, and employee assistance programme.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive please be aware that if you do not receive a response within 4 weeks of the vacancy expiry date unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.