GBP40-GBP50k + Company Car
Great location. Stable and Growing Company.
An established IT services organisation is seeking a IT Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis in Central London.
The IT Consultant will be very client-facing therefore good customer soft skills are essential as well as a proven track-record of costing, estimations and delivering profitable solutions.
- Support Sales in the acquisition process of new customers, in particular capturing of individual customer requirements, technical consulting, design and solution proposals, as well as in tender processing.
- Support in the on-boarding and post-sales phase of SME and Enterprise customer projects.
- Conduct individual customer meetings, webinars and public webcasts.
- Represent the company at customer events, partner events and trade fairs.
- Write technical documentation and blogs.
- Evaluate third-party IT product solutions.
- Familiarise yourself about technical developments and trends in the market and among our competitors.
- Support the knowledge transfer within the Pre-Sales team, the sales department, the support and in the company.
- Capture the needs and requirements of our customers and understand how to structure them, so that they can be used for the further development of our products.
- Product knowledge of; HPE servers, storage & SAN architecture; VMware & Hyper-V; Microsoft Windows 2 server, Exchange 2, Office 365, SharePoint, Licensing; HPE/CISCO networking; Veeam, Microsoft, Datto & Zerto backup; Microsoft RDS & Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft & Citrix VDI
- Ability to prepare and deliver professional presentations to board level
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Samuel Platt- IT Recruitment Consultant - -
Salary on offer is up to GBP45k + Company Car
HPE - Storage - Servers - Microsoft - HP - Veeam - Xendesktop - Citrix - VDI - Hyper-V - Exchange - Office - VMWare - Cisco - SharePoint - Datto - Zerto - Backup