Trainee Solution Architect
Job Title: Trainee Solution Architect - ideal for an experienced Business Analyst
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Business Analyst who might consider steering your career towards the role of Solution Architect?
The CTA Management teamhas an exclusive opportunityfor what is essentially a TraineeSolution Architect based in Coventry, for a well-established UK brand prominent across several sectors. My client has locations throughout the UK but this role will predominantly be based in Coventry.
Building on your current/previous career in the business analysis sector, you will have a genuine desire to channel your experience as a BA/Business Analyst in to defining your career in solutions architecture.
Your role from day one will be to utilise your business analysis skills whilst receiving training and support to eventually fulfil a functioning role of a solution architect. You will work under the mentorship and guidance of the company's most prominent solution architect. As well as effective learning whilst on the job, you will also be fully funded (and supported) to achieve relevant professional certification such as TOGAF.
Your career record thus far will highlight demonstrable skills and experience in:
- Stakeholder management
- Customer engagement
- Requirements gathering and analytical delivery
- Strategic business input
Building on current business success and forecasted sustained growth your position will continue to expand following your personal development.
When working for Menzies Distribution you will receive benefits such as car allowance, flexible working, bonus, life insurance, death in service and private healthcare.
Following sufficient training towards the solution architect role, your day to day focus will include:
- Working closely with customers to understand their requirements
- Deliver recognisable value through development of innovative and pragmatic end to end solutions architecture and design models
- Work closely with the security team to ensure that security, standards, GDPR etc. are designed into the solution at the outset
- Work closely with the devops team to ascertain resourcing requirements for the solution delivery
- Identify Issues, Risks, Threats and Opportunities associated with the recommended solution
- You will be working closely with the Business Analysts, Enterprise Architects and Subject Matter Experts.
- Once approved, complete and document the Service Design, to ITIL standards, in conjunction with the Service Management team