Are you an experienced PA looking to develop your career? If so, Bell Cornwall Recruitment are delighted to present a role within a world leading, well established law firm as a Legal PA within the Finance and Projects department.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Delivering excellent client service
- Planning and Organisation
- Managing Communications
- Document and File Management
- Business Development/Relationship Management
- Billing, Financial & Project Management
Key Requirements include:
- Legal PA experience is desirable
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A self-starter who is extremely organised and can juggle priorities
- Strong communication skills are essential
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales