Project Co-ordinator Supervisor
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator Supervisor to be based with one of their industry leading clients. The business is located on the outskirts of Derbyshire with easy access from the A50.
This role will sit within the Internal Sales Team, reporting directly into the Director, and leading a team of Co-ordinators. The team are responsible for ensuring all company projects are delivered to plan, on time and within budget.
General day to day duties, as the Supervisor, will include:
- Day to day supervision of the team
- Completing annual appraisals, training and supporting with any development
- Overseeing work schedules and delegating tasks
- Attending operational meetings
- Supporting on projects, contracts and tenders
- General co-ordination of all projects including set up and take down
- Maintaining all hire, stock, deliveries etc.
- Liaising with clients, building relationships and managing client orders
- Raising purchase orders
- Keeping databases up to date and recording all orders accurately
- Being on hand to offer technical support
The successful candidate for this role must have previous Supervisory experience and the ability to successfully manage a team. In addition, you must also be able to get stuck in and involve yourself with the day to day tasks. It is important that you have excellent organisational skills to ensure client demands are managed correctly by yourself and the team. Strong communication skills are of high importance.
The client are offering a competitive salary and ongoing progression opportunities.