Due to internal promotion, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Reporting Analyst/Administrator to join our well establish team. Key Fuels is an integral part of our FLEETCOR family and so is this role! Part of your day will be to produce reporting and data analysis, support your team, troubleshoot and raise helpdesk tickets for system issues.
Some of what you will be doing
- Create accurate reports
- To investigate, log, and assist in the management of IT helpdesk tickets
- Support the business by tracking and producing reports on internal projects
- Support Delivery Manager in management and delivery of key projects
You will have
- Very good attention to detail
- Analytical approach to work
- Ability to prioritise workload without supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Practical work knowledge of IBM AS/400 environment, or other structured query systems
- Understanding of transactional flows and financial information
As well as a generous base salary, we also offer:
- 25 days annual leave with an option to buy or sell 5 days per year
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- Free individual private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- The opportunity for support and growth in our company
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
About The Company
FLEETCOR is a leading global fintech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!), In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired "Cambridge Global Payments", a leading Fintech in 2017.