Monday to Friday
GBP27K TO GBP32K
Own transport required
Working within a manufacturing environment supporting the Production management team you will be the liaison between the factory floor and customer ensuring a smooth professional service whilst adhering to strict quality and budgetary procedures. The role will be extremely busy and varied and will require strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task whilst working to deadlines. Confident communication and customer skills are essential to the success in this role in order to manage both internal and external relationships.
- Discussing initial brief with clients
- Provide administrative support in order to assist with the smooth running of projects
- Organising transport for deliveries both UK and abroad.
- Ensuring the customer is full aware of production time and delivery scales
- General office administration
- Experience in a similar role desirable.
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to see the bigger picture
- Solid administrative skills including use of the MS Office suite
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent numerical skills.
Established growing manufacturer working within a niche market . The roles and company offers opportunity for personnel development .
GBP27k to GBP30K+
Idyllic location with warm friendly team.
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.