Junior IT Administrator
TeraVista are an established name in SAP and digital transformation with over 25 years' experience implementing, optimising and managing software solutions. We are expert strategists, helping out clients get real value with their IT investments and building solutions to help them achieve sustained growth.
Our team is growing and TeraVista is keen to attract the very best talent. We have vested interest in cultivating talent and development of the next generation of leaders in our field. We have teams in London, Midlands & Dublin.
- You will provide onsite and remote IT support to the application team and our business clients
- The job will involve travelling to client locations
- Take and triage incoming calls to the Systems and Applications support team
- Provide basic troubleshooting solutions
- Escalate issues where required, ensuring resolution in agreed time frames
- Effectively communicate issues regarding IT to the relevant department
- Assist in testing of new releases.
- Prioritise and assign support emails/tickets to the relevant team members
- Minimum 2nd class University degree within computing or Computer Science
- Highly motivated and pro-active, taking ownership and accountability
- Attention to detail. Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational & analytical skills
- Ability to show resilience and fast learner
- Ability to work independently, but also a strong team player
- Actively contribute to achieving the overall target and support managers
- Work with colleagues and bring a single solution to the client
- Competitive by nature
What can you expect?
- Work with the implementation teams to support all areas of the process including documentation, training, technical support.
Is this what you are looking for? Then please apply and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note: All the above information regarding the above position are current guidelines only, correct at the time of publication. Precise terms and conditions offered to individuals are dependent on many factors including, but not limited to; qualifications and degree class, assessed aptitude, progression, skills, experience and availability of roles.