Administrative Assistant - Procurement
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrative Assistant to work within the Fleet Team on assignment within National Grid, Warwick. The main purpose of the role will be to support the wider procurement team with completion of administration duties.
As an Administrator/Procurement Assistant your duties will include:
- Resolve stock/invoice enquiries from both internal and external sources, providing written, face to face or telephone responses as appropriate.
- Support the team with regards to collating, publishing and obtaining data.
- Support the administration and Invoicing process for the company fleet suppliers.
- Ensure all invoices are allocated to the appropriate systems.
- Ensure the delivery of daily, weekly and monthly reports along with ad-hoc data requests.
- Assist with ad-hoc investigations as required in order to resolve departmental queries.
- Data Entry - ensure that all system updates are completed accurately and efficiently at all times.
- Departmental mailbox query resolution.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Provide general Administration support for the wider team.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be involved in any relevant departmental meetings.
- Provide general support for projects and other sub categories as needed.
The ideal Admin Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to successfully manage multiple activities and issues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good team working skills.
- Ability to work in demanding timescales with high levels of accuracy.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience of working within a procurement or fleet department is desired.
- Experience of using SAP, Cooper or similar procurement computed packages would be advantageous.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please note that it is a mandatory requirement to complete a Basic Level Disclosure Scotland screening check in order to be considered for work assignments at National Grid.
Successful candidates will receive a pay rate of up to GBP14 ph.
If you are interested in this role then please click apply now.