Temporary - 4 Months
Flexi time available
GBP8.75 per hour
Monday to Friday
38hrs per week
Provide additional support to a busy HR Department reporting into the HR Manager . The role covers two sites Shrewsbury and Newtown .
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all HR queries.
- Produce and circulate HR documentation relating to absenteeism and all employee relation issues
- Ensure the HR database is up to date and accurate.
- Supporting the senior HR advisors with CQC compliance and employment legislation.
- Provide administrative support in disciplinary and grievance processes.
- General office/admin duties which will include managing out going mail, petty cash, reception duties, photocopying, meeting and greeting
- Experience of working in a HR environment
- Be able to travel between offices in Shrewsbury and Newton.
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent administration skills including use of the MS Off suite
- Must be able to work independently and use their own initiative
A large not-for-profit charity who provide support for people with learning disabilities in England and Wales.
For further information or to apply, please contact Clair Barker
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.