Client Job Description
Our secretarial team (numbering approximately 50) play a vital role in supporting the business with both day-to-day requirements (telephony, reception, secretarial, calendar management etc) and more specialist tasks. We have secretarial support in all our offices but work as one team to provide a seamless and professional service. Enter brief description about practice area.Responsibilities
The role of Telephonist is to provide a local and centralised telephone answering service across the network of offices. In order to provide these services the job holder must liaise with internal contacts, external clients and service providers.
- To act as the first point of contact for customers, clients and partner organisations telephoning into the offices, communicating effectively and efficiently with in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards, remaining calm and providing a professional response at all times.
- Operate the switchboard in a prompt, professional and pleasant manner.
- Report any faults in the switchboard, internal call system and any systems connected to the telephone software.
- Maintain and update the electronic internal telephone directory.
- Implement and apply business continuity procedures during the failure of the switchboard and communicate with colleagues.
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
?? Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to our Information Security PolicyCompetencies
Professionalism: How you conduct yourself at work; aspects include; your personal credibility; your personal approach to change; how you demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and your approach to communication
Delivering Results and Continuous Improvement:How you undertake the detail of the job; aspects include; your problem solving skills; your analytical skills, your ability to planning and organise work, your work approach to continuous improvement/ innovation and the clarity and efficiency of communication
Working with Clients: How you work with internal and external clients; aspects include; how you work with, manage and support your clients; how you demonstrate excellent client service; how you develop business; how you demonstrate commercial awareness and how you communicate with clients
Team Work & Leadership: How you support others effectively; aspects include: how you work within your team; how you lead, support and guide colleagues and how you communicate with each other to achieve successful outcomes.Experience/Qualifications
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C / 5 as a minimum
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Experience of working professional services environment or similar (desirable) in a similar position
- Evidence of working in a team environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy