Pay: GBP8.30 per hour
Chestnut House provides support to those with physical disabilities. The service caters for two individuals whom are located in their own individual flats within one building.
Staff offer 1:1 & 2:1 support and due to physical needs of the People Support all aspects of personal care and Peg feeding is required.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care/ Care Certificate: or a willingness to work towards
- Able to work flexible working patterns across a seven day week.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from GBP250 - GBP750 (T&C's Apply)
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.