Office Coordinator / Facilities Assistant
Office Co-Ordinator/ Facilities Assistant
- Do you thrive on being the "go to person" on a day to day basis?
- Do have excellent attention to detail and thrive on being in an environment where perfection is the key objective?
- Do you enjoy having the responsibility to make a difference to your colleagues day to day operations?
If the answer is "yes" to the above then I would be keen to speak with you as soon as possible.
I am currently recruiting for a professional individual who ideally has experience working within a corporate environment to provide support to the facilities department, as a Workplace Co-Ordinator. The ideal candidate will be an ambassador for the facilities department and will have a visible presence to all stakeholders ensuring you are recognised as the first point of contact to assist with the day to day operations. In order to achieve excellent relationships it is essential that you have a confident nature, and the ability to communicate at a diverse range of levels.
Some of the key responsibilities for the position will consist of:
- Co-Ordinating Health and Safety Assessments - Ensuring the office is a safe zone on a day to day basis
- Dealing with maintenance and service issues, reporting faults
- Floor walking, ensuring all communal spaces are representative of company standards
- Assist with reporting and repairs to office furniture
- Liaising effectively with internal/external contractors
- Forward thinking and preventative approach to day to day operations
- Management of Stationery supplies/stock supplies
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales