Retail Sales Coordinator
Would you love the opportunity to work for a company that REALLY values its workforce?
Are you a strong communicator with a regard for offering high levels of customer service?
Do you possess good attention to detail and have a penchant for accuracy?
Then this could be the role for you???.
Our amazing Evesham based client is looking to recruit a Retail Sales - Coordinator to join their fresh, friendly and forward-thinking team. As part of a vibrant sales team you will deliver an excellent level of customer service your clients.
- Provide a first-class service to all customers at all times
- Process sales orders in a timely manner and ensure any related queries are followed up immediately to ensure delivery timescales/deadlines are met
- Ensure all delivery enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution
- Keep up to date with the latest products and promotions so you can explain them to customers who may be interested
- Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments within the business to ensure that customers receive the best experience possible
- Ensure all communication/interaction with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT systems
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a key team player
- Able to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment
- Able to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Experience of working in a target drive environment
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
Salary GBP19,840 + Bonus
Hours: You need to be flexible with your working hours as they will alter between 8.00am-4.30pm and 9.30-6.pm so you need to be available to work from 8am and up until 6pm.
Holidays: 23 days + Bank Holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy