Property Manager /Estate Agent
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a very well-respected Lettings and Estate Agency brand who have built up a successful business over many years. They have built up an impressive Lettings portfolio and are a leader in residential and student lettings.
They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their professional team who pride themselves in delivering a first-class customer service.
You will be part of a very busy office who look after a large amount of student lettings properties.
Duties will include
- Rent arrears,
- Tenants deposits,
- Check outs
- Property maintenance issues.
- Developing and maintaining a customer orientated service whilst ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Strong knowledge of tenancy law, dispute management and all current legislation.
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Current Property Management Experience
- Full UK Driving licence and your own car
- Customer service skills essential
- Computer literate
Working Hours Monday- Friday