Work From Home Administrator
My client is looking to hire an administrator on a work from home basis. Due to the nature of the business we need to find somebody who is flexible, reliable & motivated. Initially this will be a work from home but could, in the future, move to a small office environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is ambitious with a desire to be part of something special.
Undertake day-to-day administrative tasks that will ensure a smooth throughput of work and help us grow our business.
Examples of tasks include organising and planning the effective allocation of our field consigners to clients around the country, allocating production work to freelancers, dealing with ad hoc queries that come into the office, and being the first line of contact for our inbound calls.
We need someone flexible that can help define new administrative processes and improve existing ones.
Our ideal candidate will be someone competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, self-motivated and trustworthy with the ability to use their own initiative.
Some of the traits we look for in recruiting new members of the team are people who are: enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, passionate, responsible and professional. Ideal candidates will possess a strong attention to detail, uncompromising principles of customer service and honesty, together with relevant experience to the role.
You will be dealing directly with our internal staff, external clients, field consigners and production workers, and as such your responsibilities will span across a large part of our business.
- Liaise with our clients and field consigners to organise and confirm vehicle visits around their availability and weather
- Manage the raw information received from the field consigners (images and videos) and assign to our production
- Manage our generic email and social media inboxes by replying to clients, or assigning the queries
- Send email communications out to our clients at specific times around our
- Create draft auction listings on our website that will be ready for content writers to
- Plan and schedule when our auctions are set live and
- Post standardised content to our social media platforms (Instagram / Facebook / Browser Notifications).
- Helping us maintain an accurate CRM system (database of clients).
- Preparing reports for internal
- Proofreading internal documents and external auction
- Updating or creating training guides / office
- Attending meetings, functions and
- Other office and administrative duties as and when
- Managing workload and prioritising
- Computer literate with ability to quickly pick up and use new technologies and
- Excellent typing and oral / written
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexibility with a 'can do' attitude that can work on their own
- Smart and punctual at all
- Laptop or desktop
- Landline or mobile phone to use for both inbound and outbound
- A quiet home office location suitable for carrying out your
- Knowledge of using Google suite of office products (Drive / Sheets / Docs / Slides).
Nice to Have:
- Passion for classic
Please give us a call on for more information on this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy