SF Recruitment are currently working with a growing IT solutions company based in Kidderminster. They are looking for an ERP Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. Salary up to GBP35k.
- 1st and 2nd Line support: The role will involve providing end user support and troubleshooting. You will perform system administration tasks, system upgrades, installing patches etc. The support you provide could be via telephone, remote links or on site visits.
- Adhering to SLA's
- Monitoring the ticketing system and ensuring a swift response, follow-up and eventually closure of the ticket
- Ensuring that the issue is dealt with, the customer is informed of any potential reason for the fault and that a resolution is in progress, if no resolution can be found that an adequate understanding of the issue can then be escalated
- Escalating any issues to 3rd line and Senior Support
- Maintaining and progressing support service excellence
- Managing projects
- Implementing an ERP system
- Providing training to customers
- Proven experience in providing 1st and 2nd line application support
- Knowledge and/or previous experience with ERP software
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Understanding of the wider financial environment: The ERP Software includes modules on financials, manufacturing, HR and Payroll, construction and CRM, understanding of these areas of a business would therefore be an advantage.
- Genuine passion for fault resolution and support
- Disciplined and organised, both with time and processes
- Excellent customer handling skills and communication skills (fluent in written and oral English)
- Analytically minded
- Good team player
- Ability to adapt to new issues or old issues described differently
- Delivers results, drives for continuous improvement. Sets high performance expectations and holds others accountable for the results expected.
- Acts with urgency
- Willingly asks for support from others or will
- Honesty and professionalism
- Great communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-starter and ability to close sales
- Pegasus experience/Pegasus knowledge would be beneficial but not necessary as full product training will be provided to the right candidate
- Very confident with computers and have working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply here!