Financial Operations Administrator
When applying for this role, if you're successful. You must be available to interview on Thursday 15th August 2019.
You would be working as part of the Complex Billing Team within the Financial Operations Department of a very busy Shared Service Centre in Birmingham. The Complex Billing Team are responsible for sending invoices out with an agreed deadline, reconciling accounts and driving actions to their resolution.
The team also bring in new clients and work with various departments to ensure that the customer criteria is fulfilled from an invoicing perspective. We then transition the account to one of the other two billing teams.
The ideal candidate would be proactive in finding solutions to problems, organised, a team player, with Excel experience.
In return we offer:
- Cross training and up-skilling
- Training in reconciliation
- End of year bonus
- Amazing benfits including season ticket loans, cycle vouchers, gym benefits and more!
- Training on AS400 and other internal systems
The role will include:
- Accurate data entry onto the in-house pay and bill systems AS400 and Tempest
- Updating systems and database housekeeping
- Completing accounts reconciliation
- Dispatch of sales invoices with all relevant and required back up
- Query resolution within agreed timeframe (SLA)
- Dealing efficiently with internal and external customers both over telephone and by email
- Logging all activities in to Workware in real time
- To ensure all allocated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)are up to date
- Participation in Problem Solving sessions
- Process confirmation to ensure high level of accuracy
- Update skills matrix with new skills gained
- Training plan management
- Supporting in other teams where needed
- General administration tasks when required
- Literacy and numeracy
- Written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Customer orientation
- Problem solving
- Excel knowledge
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.