Software Support Apprentice
Have you ever wondered on how to create/ fix and solve any issues on a website or a program using code?
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Detailed Job Description:
We have a very exciting opportunity available working as a software support apprentice based in Kidderminster working for family run IT business, with over 30 year's experience providing total IT solutions to the business community. Working with customers ranging from small companies to corporate bodies with large multi-user networks and offices from London to Belfast.
As a software developer apprentice your main role and responsibilities will involve:
• Working with the other members of the Technical Department to ensure it works smoothly and efficiently.
• Ensuring company and customer specific SLA's are always met, if not exceeded where possible.
• Providing customers with support on a range of software platforms
• Regular checks throughout the day of Support Mail and Support System for new jobs and either resolution of reported issues or escalation to the team.
• Assisting with in-house repairs to customer data.
• Assisting with the in-house creation of reports and documents using Visual Foxpro, XRL and Crystal.
• Assisting with the creation of SQL queries and scripts.
* We will not expect you, as an apprentice, to understand the full spec of the above responsibilities just yet but as this is a 'live' working environment we do expect full commitment and a can-do attitude. 'On the job' training will be provided.
We require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.