Electrical Service Engineer
My Client, a market leader in manufacturing automated machinery and packaging equipment, are recruiting for an Electrical Service Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
*Extensive World Class Training programme will be provided*
- Installation/commissioning/training/warranty support/service contract support on new and second-hand machinery and equipment
- Continued development/modification
- Scheduled machine servicing and inspection visits UK wide and overseas in support of group commitment.
- Emergency breakdown support visits
- Supporting site surveys for new equipment supply/unloading/installation
- Telephone 'help desk' support and advice line to customers
- Telephone and e-communication with all group colleagues and offices'
- To attend training at my clients training School oversees or UK head office workshop
- Reconditioning second hand machinery/equipment to high standard for re-sale
- Out of hours call-out support (during training with experienced engineer and thereafter when qualified to attend solo)
- Support/attend UK exhibitions as necessary
- Loading/unloading new and second hand machinery and their movement as required
- Understanding the stores tasks [ordering/auditing during stock checks/goods returns from customers/out of stores hours parts picking & recording]
- Level 1, 2 & 3 engineering progression/development/advancement tasks to complete within time scales and proactively
- All other reasonable work-related tasks as requested by your supervisor/line manager
..... click apply for full job details