Member Service Agent (Administrator)
As a financial services organisation working exclusively for the benefit and welfare of police officers, staff and their families for over 90 years, we are a rare combination of commercial focus and not-for profit. Our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we're set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place.
We need a first class Member Service Agent (Administration) to join the team within our Life Operations department. Focused on Data Entry, General Administration duties, post allocation and Customer service, we are looking for a motivated individual to work on a full time basis for Police Mutual.
In this role you will???
Help to deliver the member experience by:
- Understanding the Police Mutual Vision and how this is delivered
- Creating, Maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships across the organisation
- Providing excellent service through the handling of inbound calls, always driving member loyalty
- Ensuring that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading
- Escalating issues in an appropriate and timely manner
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Update our members personal details and information efficiently and accurately
- Upload and enter data onto in-house systems
- Process payments for our members
- Allocate post to the correct departments
- Have a positive attitude, be keen to learn and work proactively, either on your own or as part of a team.
Maximise Personal Contribution by:
- Investing in personal contribution and personal development, always championing improvement
- Acting as a process owner, supporting product and process training needs as and when they arise
- Positively embracing change and maintaining open communication
What we need from you???
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- The ability to understand the needs of individuals and to respond appropriately
- Good listening, confident communication skills and being customer driven
- Planning and prioritising skills, with an ability to work to targets
- A passionate and engaged 'Can Do' attitude, showing ability to work on initiative
- Attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated, and keen to learn new skills
We provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!