Product Executive (European Campsites and Rallies)
Product Executive (European Sites and Rallies)
Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 100 UK campsites and have an in-house Travel Services Department that offers a complete holiday booking service to European and Worldwide destinations.
We provide Club members with a wide range of products: discounted ferry crossings, campsite bookings throughout Europe, motorhome rentals, European and Worldwide Tours and Holiday Insurance to name just a few.
Our Travel Services Department has a vacancy for a Product Executive (European Sites and Rallies) to provide a programme of campsites, rallies and related products for the Club's European Travel Service.
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with European campsites featured in the Club's European Travel Service programme
- Visit European campsites (8-10 weeks per year) to renew existing contracts, negotiate new contracts, collect/update site information, carry out site safety reviews, meet members and obtain promotional images
- Produce and maintain European Travel Service campsite and country web pages, brochures and travel documentation, ensuring information and pricing is accurate and competitive at all times
- Site contract administration - prepare site visit documentation, maintain countries and sites statistics, produce competitor analysis and price comparisons
- Product Development - be aware of booking levels and trends, as well as demand for products and potential Travel Service products. Develop unique differences to gain competitor advantag.
- Recruit and provide support for volunteer Rally Stewards, keeping in regular contact and ensuring they are provided with all necessary booking and operational information
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and multitask. Applicants should have experience in working in a travel or leisure business, ideally within camping sector.
An excellent standard of verbal and written communication (degree level or overseas equivalent) is important, as are good IT skills, and experience with a web-based CMS.
You must also be willing to travel, a UK Driving Licence is essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary and an auto enrolment pension scheme. Additional benefits include: 23 days annual leave pro rata (increasing to 28 days after 12 months service) plus bank holidays, as well as the ability to sell / buy additional leave, free parking and positive working environment.
If you are ready to join the Club's friendly team, please send your CV and a covering letter stating how you are suited to this role for the attention of Barny Baker (HR Advisor).