Learning & Development Trainer
Are you experienced in providing Learning and Development through a specific Trainer based role and looking to work with a large business, with plenty of ongoing and new areas for coaching?
The Company and Culture
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisory firm, established in 1990 and has recently become a public quoted company. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit Learning and Development Trainers to ensure their staff continue to receive support in growing their capabilities. They pride themselves on being a people-based business and promote opportunities for career development within the company wherever possible.
Roles and responsibilities
As a Learning and Development Trainer, you will be focused on designing and delivering a range of blended learning solutions that support growing the capabilities of their team. As such your duties will include:
- Delivering classroom based learning and development sessions driven by business or staff needs as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Project Team responsible for anticipate any further systems training for future software releases or amendments as they emerge
- Ensure the optimisation of all training and development needs for all end users
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to the Head of Learning and Development in relation to developments within the Learning and Development sector
Preferably, you should possess experience within Financial Services, with candidates within financial planning being the most advantageous.
Requirements to be considered
- You should have experience of providing learning and development to staff through a Trainer specific role and be able to work within a fast paced environment.
- You should hold a Financial Services Diploma
- Competitive and progressive salaries
- Fantastic employee benefits package including: pension, DIS, flexible cash benefits, annual bonus, holiday and training/qualification funding.
- Excellent team environment with regular team building events such as Summer BBQs and Christmas party, free to attend!
- These roles have become available due to the successful growth of IFA's within the business.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.