IT Finance Analyst
A MARKET LEADING Utilities client based in Warwick require an accomplished IT Finance Analyst to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: IT Finance Analyst
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: GBPStrong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
- Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Collaborate with IT Executives and Finance on IT Total Cost of Ownership, financial metrics, and cost transparency initiatives.
- Act as a single point of contact for IT Business Partners and other key IT stakeholders.
- Import, transform, and rationalise data from systems of record such as General Ledger, ServiceNow, etc.
- Analytical Expertise
- Financial Services Background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT Focus
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!