Front End Software Developer
Software Developer (Front End)
** Attractive salary and benefits package on offer - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for Front End Software Developer on behalf of my major traffic and infrastructure client.
Do you have experience of Angular version 2 or above?
My client is looking for some just like you to develop their 'Management of Integration & Control of Assets' train station management software.
Your role is to develop software products for use in train stations across the UK. This includes developing systems that monitor and control a variety of subsystems.
This role focuses on developing a user experience that delights their customers with the very latest web technologies, and provides plenty of scope to contribute across the full stack.
Your role will include taking part in all areas of the software development lifecycle, verifying bugs, understanding new requirements and architectural analysis.
Required Experience of Software Developer
- Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3 [SASS])
- .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard, SignalR
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite), Entity Framework and LINQ
- Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience.
- Good customer focus and comfortable interfacing directly with customers,
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand complex software from a user perspective.
If you have a passion for software development and are someone who thrives in a collaborative working environment, then be quick and apply now! .
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.