Are you looking for an entry level opportunity into Testing with a market leading company, who offer excellent benefits and an opportunity for your salary to increase following the successful completion of your probationary period? If so I would love to hear from technical candidates who would like to test computer based gaming content.
Working within the Test Lab and ensure that all relevant software is tested to in house standards, adhering to Compliance. With a keen eye for detail, you will have the ability to work in a high pressure environment and be able to stay focused when repeating repetitive tasks.
Experience and Responsibilities required:
- Conduct predetermined and non-scripted test steps, on internally developed and 3rd party content, or associated schedules and promotions to support the monthly release strategy.
- Identify issues during and provide accurate documentation of such issues and steps to reproduce them, which can be easily followed by the developer.
- Experience of working in a test environment, team or function.
- General IT knowledge, confidence and literacy (ability to use MS Office, able to install software, copy files, etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box, creating test cases to perform on the software.
- Experience of using Bug Tracking Software, such as JIRA, Bugzilla
- Knowledge of client/server architecture would be a benefit.
Benefits: Free parking, Pension, 25 days annual leave, birthday day off, Option to buy/sell up to 5 days leave each year, casual dress code, Life Insurance (2x salary)
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.