Rowton Brewery was established in 2008 on our farm in the village of Rowton, Telford. Since then we have also set up an additional brewery site at The Pheasant Inn, Wellington.
As a growing family business we are now looking to employ a motivated and hard working assistant brewer to join our team. The role will be based at both Rowton and Wellington in Telford.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months commercial brewing experience.
This is a full time job, the right candidate must be prepared to work flexible hours as some early mornings, evenings and weekend work will be required.
Pay will be dependent on experience but we will offer a competitive salary.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- The day to day production of our core and seasonal beers, following our recipes
- The development of new beers
- Ensuring our quality control procedures are adhered to and improved
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining a clean environment inline with compliance requirements
- Stock control and ordering brewery ingredients
- Delivering beers to a range of pubs and licensed premises across Shropshire
- Representation of Rowton Brewery at outside events
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 12 months commercial brewery experience
- Strong knowledge of brewing a range of different beers
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- A clean driving license is essential
- Fully fit as heavy lifting is required
To apply for this job, please email an up to date CV and covering letter to Steve Preston - email@example.com