Legal Secretary Our busy law firm is in search of Legal Secretaries to provide a challenging variety of duties including answering telephones, communicating with clients and other professionals and court personnel. There are 3 positions available:
Commercial Property Department
Working closely with a Lawyer who specialises in commercial work for businesses including civil and commercial disputes, property and other transactions based at our Aldridge office. Working within a commercial department an advantage.
Civil Litigation Department
Based at our Walsall office, we have a vacancy for an experienced legal secretary. You will be working closely with a Lawyer who specialises in Civil Litigation and able to hit the ground running. Immediate start an advantage.
Mental Health Department
Vacancy for an experienced legal secretary to join our mental health team based at our Walsall Office. Previous experience in Mental Health Law would be an advantage but not an essential requirement as training within the team would be provided.
You will be responsible for:
• Transcribing and proofread legal documents
• File, organise and scan, copy and fax legal documents
• Schedule hearings and other meetings
• Diary Management Skills
• Experience of working in a law firm( working within a commercial department an advantage)
• Computer literate with fast accurate audio typing skills
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Keen interest to provide a first class service to our clients
• Trustworthy and responsible
Business hours: 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
5 days per week. Salary dependant on Experience
Apply with covering letter and and CV to email@example.com stating role you are applying for.