Assistant Consents Manager
Do you have a strong Consents Background? Looking to work on HS2? Interested in Long term freelance work?
Then look no further!
My Client, One of the Main JV's on HS2 has an opportunity for an Assistant Consents Manager, you will be working along side 2 other Assistant Consents Manager ensuring all consents are gained to undertake work on the HS2 Route.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, consent granting bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain
- Provide technical support to the Works Package Managers to identify and co-ordinate consents requirements for their packages
- Represent my client at Consents meetings with stakeholders, HS2 and with the supply chain
- Management of external suppliers to deliver specific consent deliverables for their scope of works
- Provide support to the Consents/ U&A Team Managers
- Manage and maintain the EWC Central Consents Register - co-ordinating and managing all required traffic & highway, town planning and environmental consents
- Monitor and track Consents approvals process, ensuring the necessary consents are obtained in line with the programme to support the delivery of the works
- Ensure all works are undertaken in compliance with the HS2 Act commitments and other relevant legislation
- Investigate and provide information for non-compliance
- Carry out weekly reporting highlighting risk, and update progress of Consents process
- Carry out site inspections and audit regime on Consents requirements
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Educated to degree level, ideally with 2 years post qualification experience, some of which should have been gained working in a similar sector
- Techniques and issues involved in the planning and construction of major infrastructure projects including; Railway and Construction industry, Legal, Town Planning, Highway, Environmental or Archaeological considerations
- Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel proficient
If this role is something of interest to you and you'd like to know more...
Please don't hesistate to contact Connor on or apply online and await a call!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.