BUSINESS ANALYST REQUIRED
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Process Mapping
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimise and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Accomplished Business Analyst with vast experience in regulated projects
- Utilities background preferred but not essential
- Business Change experience
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Solid experience in working with senior level stakeholder
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.