Business Development Executive
Are you hungry to pursue a career in technology sales? Are you comfortable with sales processes and understand the commitment needed to succeed? Have you recently graduated from University and are now looking to grow within an exciting, modern company?
If you've answered yes to any of these, this could be the career move for you!
My client are a fleet, leasing and rental management software and driver risk services company, looking for a Business Development Executive to join their thriving sales team. Working with the Head of Business Development and other Business Development Managers you will be responsible for the Sales of my clients' products and services to new and existing contacts.
- Support the Business Development Manager team to achieve territory objectives
- Lead online and face to face sales calls - deliver compelling software demonstrations and proposals
- Liaise with relevant departments to understand the product suite, develop sales ideas and new initiatives to increase sales revenue.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to deliver sales revenue from targeted campaigns, exhibitions and marketing activities, and refine our approach to increase sales opportunities.
- Create new relationships with key customers to understand the benefit of products in live operation.
- Maintain, develop and engage contacts on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, with a view to creating sales opportunities
- Suggest improvements to online content (such as case studies, sales brochures & material) and work closely with Marketing to deliver positive change
- Quickly learn the product suite and its key features and benefits
- Become proficient in all elements of the sales cycle; from lead cleansing through to closing sales opportunities
- Update & maintain all sales & account management activity on Microsoft CRM
- Deliver on individual sales target and support the team's sales goals and objectives
- Source and communicate hot topics and news stories that may align with product benefits
Skills and Experience:
- Base knowledge of sales process & principles
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience of delivering persuasive presentations
- Outstanding levels of communication across all media
- Comfortable when liaising with all types of people, and adapt your approach as each situation dictates
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Well presented, professional and able to articulate ideas
- Full clean driving license
- Experience in using Microsoft CRM
- Graduate; IT / Business Management / Psychology or a similar field will be an advantage, with a preference on a 2:1 or above desired
- Proven track record in Sales
- Entrepreneurial approach to work challenges
What's on offer?
- GBP18,000 - GBP22,000 basic salary (experience dependent) + commission + company car