Outbound Advisor - Telemarketing
GBP16,653 per annum, plus up to GBP675 bonus per quarter,free parking, discounted products and services, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
Working pattern - Monday to Friday, 9am " 5pm
If you thrive working in a hive of activity, love the buzz of knowing that every call means a sale and enjoy enhancing the customer experience, then you'll love working as a Brakes Outbound Telemarketing Advisor. You will work as a brand ambassador, who works proactively to contact our customer base to maintain and develop customer relationships, maxmise sales, grow and retain our business. You will proactively manage outbound calls to our current customer base using outbound dialler
In a nutshell they are our product gurus that know exactly how to help our customers make the most of what we offer at Brakes!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children's school all have one thing in common " Brakes UK. There's a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in " to keep our network delivering over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Whether it's watermelons in Warrington, risotto in Reading, afternoon tea in a care home or fresh-caught fish in a Michelin starred restaurant " as a member of our Telesales team, you'll play an important part to ensure we deliver our promises to our customers and we guarantee that you'll have fun along the way!
The role of an Outbound Telemarketing Advisor
- Making Outbound Calls to new and existing customers " building rapport and relationships in order to gain a full understanding of their menu offerings, Capturing accurate information on system and supporting tools
- Up selling and Cross selling to other products to ensure that the Customer has the best insight to suitable products on the market
- Being self-motivated in delivering a high productivity and sales performance, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Looking at ways for the customer to maintain and increase their order value, benefiting them and the business alike
- Previous experience in a structured sales or telesales environment
- Results orientated, successfully delivering against targets in a competitive market place
- Proven ability to work in a KPI focused, target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency to work in a deadline driven environment
- A customer centric approach in all interactions with customers and peers
- Confident, self-motivated and positive attitude
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- A lot of fun every single day!
- ???and much more!
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE