Do you want to join an expanding procurement team? I'm currently recruiting for a newly created Category Manager role within the Midlands for an organisation that provide a service for the community.
What will the day to day activities as a Category Manager include?
- To strategically manage a range of goods and services spend from end to end within the organisation.
- To work closely with key stakeholders to offer expert procurement guidance.
- To support the Deputy Head of Procurement in driving procurement delivery and maximising savings towards the organisations targets.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- A strong understanding and experience of the end to end OJEU tenders.
- To be a confident communicator who is able to deal with key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- CIPs qualified or equivalent is desirable.
What's on offer?
- Salary ranging from GBP38,000 to GBP43,000 with annual increments in pay.
- Competitive pension.
- Flexible working.
- Career pathways and personal development opportunities.