Home based IFA Sales Manager, Leading 20 IFA's, National IFA & Wealth
Home Based: GBP70k - GBP85k Basic + Package + Excellent bonus scheme: GBP100k+ OTE
Resource Matters have been retained by our client a national IFA & Wealth Manager to recruit for a new home based IFA Sales & Relationship Manager to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for leaving a team of 20 face to face IFAs across the Midlands & North. You will have responsibility for the revenue target of the team, and provide them with the support, direction, motivational coaching, mentoring and guidance to achieve revenue targets.
- Contribute to and own the sales strategy for division, meet and exceed targets
- Develop the sales budget for the Advisers
- Understand the advice proposition and process
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved
- Collaborate with the compliance department to ensure that all activities undertaken by the Advisers meet with compliance procedures and processes.
- Review the client bank on a regular basis and ensure it is managed effectively, ensuring TCF
- Encourage and assist Advisers in growing target client numbers, by understanding each Advisers motivators and training needs
- Build a highly effective team of Advisers, maintain retention by building lasting, trusting relationships with the Advisers
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Generic financial services product knowledge
- Broad awareness of regulation with the financial services industry
- Effective self-management, proactive
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet agreed deadlines
This is a new and exciting opportunity and which will not be on the market for very long. Please apply in confidence to Richard Harding Resource Matters quoting job reference 65342