BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FREIGHT FORWARDING
Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding - Birmingham - Up to GBP60,000.
About the Company
Our client is a Global Freight Forwarding business who provide Ocean and Air logistics to companies within the FMCG, manufacturing, retail and SME sectors. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients and build new business pipeline. You must have knowledge of Air and Ocean - either within Sales already or have a desire to move into sales from a freight coordinator role.
Business Development Manager - The Rewards
- Basic salary up to GBP60,000 depending on experience
- Rapidly expanding business
- Supportive and driven culture
- Excellent training and career opportunities
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- At least 3 years experience within Air and Ocean Sales or Logistics
- Demonstrate an understanding of Air & Ocean
- Strong ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people across cultures and countries
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Open to travel abroad
Business Development Manager - Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased profitable business
- Identify and meet potential clients and decision makers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions globally; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Analyse data and present it to the client with an optimal and cost-efficient solution
- Attend industry functions such as events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and trends
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer toDetail2Recruitment website.