CT Support Officer/Helpdesk Technician
Lynx Services Limited are recruiting on behalf of our client. We are looking to recruit an ICT Support Officer/Helpdesk Technician in Priestley Wharf with an immediate start.
- Full time
- Working in a team
- Regular on-going work
- GBP9.31 per hour
- Paid on a weekly basis
Key Experience required:
- Must Have Helpdesk Experience
- Operating and maintaining the central IT support desk and provide on-site support.
- Promote efficient use of ICT to support improvements in patient care.
- Telephone support and advice to IT users to resolve queries/issues. To support both administration systems and technical software.
- Support corporate systems and those maintained on behalf of the Trust to include database applications and web-based systems.
- Logging and updating faults to the central IT Helpdesk system and maintenance of any manual records in a timely manner.
- Monitor and adhere to agreed escalated trigger points.
- Maintain and update the inventory of staff information on the central IT Helpdesk system.
- On-site support and completion of documentations to resolve faults when required.
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive procedure notes for all functions associated with the Helpdesk and IT support and assist with streamlining processors.
- Provide advice and quotations to clients for IT hardware, software and upgrades.
- Liaise with external IT system suppliers to assist with any fault resolutions.
- Help to crate user accounts.
- Assist with staff training regarding hardware and software issues monitored by the IT Helpdesk.
- Help to develop the Trust's IT infrastructure including installing of standard computer equipment configuration, security marking and distribution of equipment.
- Monitoring the Trust's ICT security policy and procedures.
- Be a source of information and guidance on ICT and data security policies and keep up-to-date with current ICT developments, community-wide policies and national strategies.